We are hiring a Safety Representative based out of our Bloomington, Indiana, office with an assigned territory in central and southern Illinois. You will have the autonomy to schedule your customer visits within your assigned region and work from your home office.
If you have a passion for safety and are looking for a stable career that offers professional growth and advancement opportunities, this position may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for someone with a background in risk management, safety, or transportation who sees loss control as more than just compliance. The Safety Representative assists the underwriting department in the evaluation of current and potential insureds and discusses exposures with company management. You will also assist insureds in developing, implementing, and evaluating their loss prevention programs.
This is a career you should consider if you:
- Have a background in insurance, trucking operations, safety, logistics, commercial auto risk management, or loss prevention.
- Are adept in networking, building relationships, negotiating, and problem-solving.
- Enjoy coaching, educating, giving public presentations, and approaching work with a consultative approach.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation and excellent public speaking skills.
- Are a self-starter, organized, analytical, professional, and committed to excellence.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America’s largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A company car.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support for healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Please visit the following link to apply for this position.