Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (EHS Professional)Do you have a BS degree in Environmental, Health, and Safety or another related field?
Can you pair the degree with EHS experience? Do you have a working knowledge of 29 CFR 1910 and 29 CFR 1926? If you can answer yes to these questions, then TekSolv is looking for you to join our rapidly expanding safety, health, and environmental company. Qualified candidates must have a working knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 & 1926 standards with relevant experience in conducting inspections, industrial hygiene sampling, safety, and health training, developing safety procedures in a variety of industries, and be able to perform the duties listed below.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and present safety training, including but not limited to the following: electrical, personal protective equipment, welding and cutting, fall protection, lockout/tagout, hand/power tools, confined space entry, HAZWOPER, and respiratory protection.
* Develop written OSHA related programs such as confined space entry, respiratory protection emergency response plans, and lockout/tagout.
* Perform safety and health-related audits, including but not limited to, OSHA compliance, hazard identification, and voluntary protection program (VPP).
* Perform industrial hygiene sampling (air, noise, etc.) and develop associated written reports to clients.
* Perform assessments that include: ergonomics, confined space, industrial hygiene exposures, and machine guarding.
* Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request while exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* BS degree in safety, engineering, or related field.* Experience with environmental, health, and safety management and compliance.* Excellent communication skills with strong planning, organizational and follow up skills.* Results-oriented with proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize.* Excellent people and process management skills.* Computer skills (Microsoft Office, email etc.)* Certification (GSP, ASP, CSP, etc.) is preferred.
Candidate will be required to successfully complete and pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a background screening *(screening will cover state driving record as well as a criminal and federal background check). *Subject to applicable laws.
To Apply: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=t8120&fs=1.0em<https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=t8120&fs=1.0em
Safety Director – High Ridge, MO
Posted: Jan 29, 2019
Company Overview: The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to work with our Senior Safety Director in our Safety Department.
Summary: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of industrial safety experience in a manufacturing environment and have a college degree focusing on Safety Management or Industrial Safety. Must have excellent decision-making and communication skills. This position will implement, manage, and promote the company’s corporate safety program in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct new-employee orientation safety classes.
- Conduct regular safety inspections of all buildings/equipment/machinery.
- Investigate all industrial injuries or near-misses.
- Communicate with the Workers’ Compensation Insurance carrier in matters relating to the Company’s Return-To-Work program, doctor and physical therapy visits, etc.
- Conduct regular safety classes on subjects such as Lift-truck operator certification, Lock-out/Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, Blood-Borne-Pathogens, Back-Safety, and Ergonomics.
- Generate Job Hazard Analyses.
- Ensure compliance on all environmental and health regulations.
- B.S. degree in Safety Management, Industrial Safety or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial safety experience.
- Be familiar with OSHA regulations.
- Knowledgeable in Worker’s Compensation regulations (preferably Missouri).
- Be willing to work different shifts occasionally (3 shift operation).
Please send Resumes to:
email@example.com or apply in person at H-J Enterprises3010 High Ridge Blvd. High Ridge, MO. 63049 +1-636-677-3421