The St. Louis Chapter Professional Development Awards provides financial assistance to ASSP St. Louis Chapter members who wish to advance their education through the completion of certifications. Please see attached Application Form below.
Awards will be available to qualified applicants who wish to apply for funding. The award will be up to $350.00 per award. The number of Scholarships will be based on available funds approved by the Executive Committee.
Scholarships will be awarded for the following application and exams fees:
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals– ASP, CSP, OHST, CHST, STS and CET
- American Society of Safety Engineers – Executive Program in Safety Management and Certificate in Safety Management
All Applications will be reviewed by the St. Louis Chapter Scholarship Chairperson and presented to the ASSP St. Louis Chapter Executive Committee who will act as an ad-hoc Award & Selection Committee.
Award recipients will be notified by mail and their names listed in the ASSP St. Louis Chapter Newsletter.
Rules for Professional Development Scholarship:
- You must be a member of the St. Louis Chapter for one year to be eligible for the award.
- Professional Development applications must be submitted within 90 days of the incurred expense.
- Awards will be granted to qualified applicants on a first come, first serve basis, based on available funds approved by the executive committee.
- Incomplete award applications will be disqualified.
- Only one award per certification application or exam.
- Only one award per year per applicant.
To obtain reimbursement an original receipt for the award requested must be mailed to:
Rob Miller, CSP, OSHT, CUSP, CSC
ASSP – STL Scholarship Chairman
7090 Stony Ridge Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
If you have any questions, please submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.