Develops and assists clients in the implementation of comprehensive Risk Management Programs in areas including but not limited to workers compensation, liability, property, casualty, et al. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: analysis of claim loss statistics and trends, risk identification and evaluation, recommendations regarding risk management policies, procedures and programs, and onsite services including but not limited to presentations, training, site evaluations, etc.
- Analyzes claim, loss and accident history and/or regulatory non-compliance history
- Develops and/or provides risk management policies, programs and procedures that maximize the client’s ability to promote safe working conditions, compliance with State/Federal regulations, and reduce potential exposures
- Provides support and direction to promote timely client implementation of recommended risk management policies, programs and procedures through on-site visits and other various methods of communication
- Reviews and analyzes client’s operational activities on an on-going basis and make recommendations to accomplish risk management and other related organizational goals
- Prepares and presents reports and statistical data relating to risk management operations and program performance in timeframes consistent with client requests and/or needs
- Advises client representatives on an on-going basis of loss control/non-compliance trends and potential sources of risk
- Provides on-site training sessions in a frequency consistent with client requests and/or needs
- Maintains systems and documentation that provide for appropriate evaluation, control and communication of efforts related to assigned functions
Additional tasks as requested by management.
PIECE OF THE IPMG PUZZLE
The risk management consultant serves our clients interests in developing insurance management systems for the client that shape liability and safety for IPMG’s clients. This position is directly related to IPMG’s client retention rate for programs and stand-alone clients. This position is an extension of IPMG’s culture in the field working with clients onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Business Administration, or industry-related area; or equivalent
- 3+ years of risk management experience
- Knowledge of principles and practices of risk assessment, risk management, program development, effective training and program evaluation
- Knowledge of occupational hazards, liability exposures, policies, practices, objectives and current techniques used in effective loss prevention and rick management programs
- Strong understanding of applicable state and federal regulations
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, and negotiating
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and strong computer literacy
Experience working remotely
JOB STATUS AND EXPECTED HOURS
This is a full-time, nonexempt position.
IPMG’s core hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and any flexibility around that schedule must be approved by management. All employee owners must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as essential functions demand.
The performance requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee owner to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job is primarily sedentary in nature. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee owner is regularly required to communicate and exchange information with others and frequently required to move from one location to another; operate various types of office equipment; retrieve items and move them from one location to another; and move, transport, and reposition items up to 25 pounds.
The job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Travel required to various site locations.
HOW TO APPLY
Link for external applicants: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b1d372ee-62f7-4b51-ac5d-c46a52a36766&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=350386&source=CC3&lang=en_US
Link for internal applicants: https://workforcenow.adp.com/myportal/ess/recruitment/internalPostingPreview.faces?client=rhwine&jobId=350386&lang=en_US&source=CC2
Candidates that are selected and hired will need to submit to substance, credit, and criminal background screenings.
Learn about IPMG and our culture by visiting our website athttp://www.ipmg.com/
IPMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V