Is your company looking for an qualified and experienced Safety Professional in the St. Louis area? Contact Dave Callies at email@example.com to have your opening posted here.
Site Safety Professional Position – Roxana, IL
Posted: Oct 02, 2019
JJ White Inc., is seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated individual for our safety group. This individual must ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
- Conduct daily stretch and flex safety stand down.
- Ensure permit and company policy requirements are met.
- Conduct weekly safety tool box meetings.
- Prepare a weekly safety report summarizing activities, training and near miss reporting.
- Conduct audits and incident/injury investigations.
- Provide training/orientation to new and existing employees.
- Manage company safety & health management system, procedures, policies and programs.
- Participate in all on site safety meetings.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer proficiency.
- Proven field safety experience.
- OSHA 30 in construction is required.
- 4 years industrial (Petrochemical) experience is preferred.
- CPR, AED, First Aid is required.
- CSP, CHST, STSC, COSS or other professional designation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Industrial Health is preferred.
Please contact Joseph Crowley for more information or to apply for this position.